Why choose me?
What’s different about my law practice (my “differentiators”)?
- I make a living doing contracts with life science companies, especially pre-commercial pharma companies.
- See my Contracts page for a list of some of the types of contracts I have done.
- I am detailed and careful.
- My motto is “The devil AND THE DEAL are in the details!”
I am independent (not part of a big law firm), so . . .
- If you engage me, you get ME to work on your project, not some unidentified, inexperienced, junior associate.
- I do your work in a responsive and timely fashion.
- Since I am independent, my overhead is low, so my hourly rate is very reasonable.
Experience & Training
I trained with one of the best life science attorneys in the Boston area, the hub of biotech/pharma, drug research, and other life science activities. I still do work with him. For other details on my experience, see my Experience page.
- My hourly rate is very reasonable.
- It’s much less than the big law firms.
- I am admitted to practice in Massachusetts, Maine, NH, and Oregon.
Call or e-mail me if you like my differentiators!
- We’ll talk and determine if we are a good fit for each other.
- No charge for the first call.